Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sunday Post 362d

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1593 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD). Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • The moment I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I immediately switched to watching Sunday NRL: Melbourne vs. Manly! 
  • Alas, once halftime arrived I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Even worse, PIG mum gleefully forced me to bend to the ground not once, not twice, not three times but FOUR TIMES for Ela to retrieve pegs clumsy Ela had dropped.
  • But worse of all, PIG mum chucked a cow @ me and now won't feed me any arvo tea! >< 
  • I was gonna keep watching the NRL but awful PIG mum refused. Just listening to it instead.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: