Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday Post 328d

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! I'm'm gonna login today's plodding total @ 1500 coz while I've been @ home all day, David came to gimme a session of physio and I plodded on the treadmill for him! Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for today?
  • Went online till lunchtime. Got myself a fork and ate some surprisingly tasty noodles PIG mum had cooked.
  • David came and gave me one hour's worth of physio: twenty minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, thirty sit-to-stands @ Ela operating the minion fan! Only it's a right hand usage design; David took a photo and Whatsapped to Jo, asking could she find a left hand usage one!
  • Showered after David left - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stayed and kindly held the showerhead over my back and kept me warm while I washed, I was all done after 13% but just happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before switching the nice warm water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was one yummy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for eighty-five minutes; silly PIG mum tried coming downstairs @ 4:30 and urging Tina away but turns out Tina's shift doesn't end till 5pm, ha.
  • At 4:55pm I did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Toms: another day stuck @ home, prolly ...
  • Wonder if it's Shannon/Shelby minding me from 4pm till 6pm?
  • Will presumably have small group via Zoom toms night ...
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: