Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Post 321f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I'm logging in both Friday's and Saturday's total @ 800, just final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: expect another pissy plodding total from me, coz like yesterday, I'm staying @ home all day.
  • Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm because Kim doesn't do the 4-6pm shift anymore.
  • Looking forward to three mugs of white tea and the chance to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Hey, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: