Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday Post 361f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3695. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me? Think I'm just seeing Aunty Ann for a massage in the arvo. Still, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap endlessly @ her. XD
  • Shelby/Shannon's minding me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! Shame I'll miss out on our small group social, though. Can't be helped, but I've told them if they can be @ the Warrigal Square Maccas no later than 9:25pm, I'll join them for supper! Well, dinner for me.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: