Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday Post 327f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Like I've said, I've logged in today's plodding total in @ 2500. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside both ears.
  • Back outside, Tina washed some red grapes for me and then went to clean the bathroom. Ihappily read for one hour, reaching pg. 222 @ 4:02 and then reaching pg. 425 @ 4:09.
  • Before Tina left I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • At 5:55pm I headed over to the couch to watch Seven's 6pm bulletin with Carnival - score, that's the 18TH time I've watched the entire news!
  • Before the weather report came on, I quickly used the loo for one tinkle because it looked like the parents were gonna start dinner without me!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and a lil pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hopefully I'll get to watch Seven's morning news.
  • Tina's coming @ 12:15pm and taking me to physio. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:30.
  •  Wonder if I'll get to watch Seven's news 6pm bulletin again? Prolly not, coz although Toastmasters isn't physically meeting anymore (Davina was ringing this morning and chasing) we're gonna have an online meeting! Better figure out how it works before I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed. XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: