Sunday, March 1, 2020

Monday Post 306e

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3525. Since the news starts in less than ten minutes, just very briefly, events for today?
  • Alyssa came very late to give Ela her final session of OT. Ela just played piano.
  • Got myself a spoon and had rice leftovers for lunch.
  • Had hydro with David. >< 
  • Let Tina try my remember my routine; it's the first of the month! She failed when she tried to put on a sock right after I got dried, then she forgot my AFO until I was drying inside the ears. XD
  • Had, yummy dragon fruit and a mug of green tea for arvo tea. Also, I finished Ray Martin's memoirs!
  • Toms: first NAB session for 2020 @ 1pm! CODA still haven't found a carer to take me yet. XD
  • They also haven't found anyone to mind me from 4pm till 6pm yet …
  • Then I'm off to SG toms night!
  • Righteo, hopefullybbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. I've not had dinner yet but have already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: