Sunday, March 1, 2020

Monday Post 306d

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 489 (but going out next) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed  online later this arvo!! Anways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 9th consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep because dearest dad would probably leave for work @ like 7:50am!
  • One hour later, nature called again, when I awoke because dad had considerately walked silently along the hallway to unpop the latch to the garage. After that second pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8:00am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye before leaving for his hard day's work, sleep didn't return. Instead, when PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around shortly after 9am I used the pot :P again for another tinkle and then  spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: