Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Post 328b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ only 800, I'll just note down Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Would-Be Woodcutter' and say potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • Exactly two hours after I'd started surging the internet I'd logged outta everything, and after using the loo for one more tinkle I sat and read happily for forty more minutes, because it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Oh, I reached page 400 just after pg. 400. Arvo tea was this little parmesan bun PIG mum spent last night baking. 'Twas tasty, if slightly too dry.
  • After one more loo trip I returned online. Dad just bitched that I didn't put Ela up onto the computer desk and she immediately came up, but I've already let her fall back down again coz I'm afraid she'll float over, hit the Esc and delete everything! o_O
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: