Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday Post 318

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1075 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Never Compromise Your Character And Convictions' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get home from book club tonight!! But since I wanna watch the second half of the first NRL match for the 2020 season; it'll be the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've not been able to spend MY MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY online, argh! >< *sigh* Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 19TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Actually, I randomly awoke in the pre-dawn. Unsure why I was awake, I asked my bladder did she need me to use the pot like NOW? No, she said she's full but not busting. Next I asked Elf and Erf did they poke out from the blanket and were they freezing? Erf says no; then she checks Elf and says she's warm too. Um, then how come I'm awake? Suddenly, Tum Tum RUMBLES! XD I tell her, look, I'm sure you're hungry but please lemme sleep till the Sun's risen enough that I can see the time on the clock on the wall, okay? I'll ask PUIG mum for some more breakfast when she comes to hit me with the eye goo~ Thus I snored happily all the way until 7:50am~
  • After one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Time's up! GCCW, Woka Underwood, book club tonight!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: