Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday Post 321d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in my final, final plodding total for today @ 200, just briefly final, final events for Sunday?
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy and some salmon. Instead of gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, PIG mum demanded I open her palm flat while I'm chewing, hence why I tried to shovel everything into my mouth and only have to open her for a long while like five times. Still Ela's forearm still aches now … *sigh?*
  • After I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz don't think I'm going out, because the new social distancing rules mean I can't see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage anymore. However, PIG mum's still got that OT coming to give Ela a session.
  • Then Kim will come mind me from 4pm till 6pm because she doesn't come Saturdays anymore.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: