Monday, March 30, 2020

Tuesday Post 328b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 575 steps (and staying @ home all day therefore don't expect many more steps) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Satan Is At Work - Stand Up To Him!' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Tina leaves!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 23RD consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz from memory, since it's April tomorrow, dearest dad doesn't leave for work till after 8am and I had a chance to fall back asleep again!
  • At 11:35am I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:22. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: