Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday Post 361d

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3494. Lol, I'm beyond certain I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out. XD Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for Monday?
  • PIG mum wasn't gonna wait for Tina today; exactly @ 2pm she ordered me into the car and texted Tina to tell her to meet us @ the pool.
  • Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt today; we also just listened to 97.3FM and Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela's fingers for about four minutes.
  • Hydro was awful. >< David was happy PIG mum bought me a black (strongest resistance) TheraBand; he tied it around both thighs and I plodded 2000 steps before he seaweeded me! Elf tired now. :o(
  • Back home I took a nice very warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sung 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stayed after I called her back to please gimme some facewash and kept the showerhead over my back, I was actually all done after 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • After I'd flipped the nice warm water off, I got droed, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's shoelaces and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one juicy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour. As for Tina, she cleaned the bathroom, made herself a cuppa, turned on the television and very gently massaged Ela for like ten minutes before leaving.
  • After I'd read for one hour, I used the loo for one tinkle then returned online.
  • Hoping to watch Seven's 6pm bulletin soon!
  • Toms: not sure what's happening in the morning; don't think I'm seeing Aunty Ann until the arvo.
  • Shannon/Shelby will come mind me from 4pm till 6pm and take me out to Toastmasters afterwards! Just pity that I'm missing out on our small group social. *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed that I can meet them @ Maccas afterwards! Unlikely, coz of small group social, but you never know!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: