Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday Post 328g

One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Like I've said, I've logged in Monday's final, final plodding total @ 1500 and just noting down final, final events for tonight?
  • After I published the previous post I started writing my GCCW homework for next Thursday before realising the next GCCW meeting isn't till the week after! XD
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: back to logging in my plodding total @ only 800, coz I'll prolly stay @ home all day. When the NAB cancelled this morning, PIG mum immediately rang and cut back Tina's shift to the usual two hours. Not sure why, but hey.
  • But will hopefully get to read for one hour and watch the entire Nine's news 6pm bulletin again!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've written SEVEN posts! Lol, I've lost count how many times I've done that ... maybe it's the 13TH? XD

No comments: