Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sunday Post 362c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1297 and secondly, the potential final, final plodding total for the weekend's now sixteen. Righteo, events for today?
  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended this morning @ 12:05am, when my idiot bladder nudged me awake and demanded I use the pot :P. PIG mum should be thankful she did; not five minutes later she was being inconsiderate and a-THUMPING around upstairs; heylo, if I'd been sleeping you would've woken me for sure! *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6:30am; after another pot :P trip I went right back to sleep coz I knew PIG mum would start a-THUMPING around upstairs next hour!
  • Like clockwork, that's exactly what happened. PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and not only the bra straps but a tee since dad was still @ home before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Lol the computer's gone that slow, my Bejeweled game has frozen! >< Never mind, just super-quickly:
  • Had breakfast, read for one hour, dad drove us to church. Aunty Denise gave us both hand sanitiser on arrival.
  • Stayed seated for worship, sang everything plus the harmony for both songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. ><  *sigh?*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his third/fourth sermon from his Edge Of Glory series.
  • Alex gave me a lift to the café beyond Rochedale Café for lunch together with Dr. Lee, Joey, Dr. Banana (she lives @ EMP now too and owns this lil terrier called sth like Riley!), Jase and prolly someone else; had my first eggs benedict this year! Thanks to Joey for cutting it up for me~
  • Fingers crossed dad takes us out for dinner together tonight!
  • Toms: blasted hydro. >< It should really get cancelled, honestly … coronavirus and all; Dr. Lee gave an announcement about it before ESS ended today! Will take two Panadol toms night if stupid headache hasn't buggered off yet; I wanna spend my birthday with a clear head!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: