Monday, March 30, 2020

Tuesday Post 328c

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm gonna login my plodding total for today @ 2200; I've not left the house but I did haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWO MINUTES online if Tina arrives on time to mind me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • Now @ 1:39pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:21!
  • Success, I wake again for the pot :P one hour later when dearest dad walks considerately silently along the hallway to unpop the lock into the garage; after another pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 8:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad retucks Shirley and me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Shirley and I cuddle and snore, me waking for the pot :P once more around 9:20am.
  • After counting several hundred numbers, I count down fifteen more minutes and then use Era to thump the wall and call PIG mum awake to please come and help me  - hopefully bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: