Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday Post 321f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in my final, final plodding total for Wednesday @ 2000, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: it's my fortnightly shopping trip with Deb! Only since the library has been closed, I'm planning to sit and read for one hour before going to buy groceries @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown.
  • Fingers crossed that Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine's really open for takeaway and I can get my HK-style milk tea!
  • Also fingers crossed I'll get to watch the entire Nine news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD
    P.P.S. Our Daily's Bread's devotional topic's "It's Time To Pray ... Again."

No comments: