Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday Post 306f

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3562 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Godly Losing' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Call To Leave'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When dearest dad returned home from his hard day's work, he reheated dinner and I was summoned. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa Uncle Pong's green beans, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato and like a few slices of tasty pork. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Okay, will let myself off playing my two usual games of Bejeweled today: I've actually played three but the first one lasted more than seven minutes, the second one lasted more than eight minutes and the third one lasted more than ten minutes! XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD
    P.P.S. Tonight I also watched the entire Seven's news bulletin; yay, that's the 14TH time I've gotten to watch it this year already!

No comments: