Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Post 328e

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in my plodding total again only @ 800, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, while PIG mum's attending the Canto service I'm planning to get my daily Bible readings done and then attend the English service with Carnival from the couch! Doubt PIG mum will lemme watch from the computer screen ... no biggie.
  • Fingers crossed dad'll take us out to Maccas for a cheap lunch again, otherwise I'll have been cooped up inside the house for the past three days, cripes! Wonder if Pastor Chris will get everyone sharing some Zoom video during lunch?
  • Also fingers crossed that dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight, otherwise that'll be THREE dinners he owes us out together!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a lovely Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Saturdays! XD

No comments: