Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Wednesday Post 317b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 1654; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Divine Distastes and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'It's Yours - If You Fight For It'. Righteo, just briefly, let's cover last night's events first!
  • At 2:05pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the usual boiled leftovers for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and dad dropped me off @ BCAC for small group, where we did the second study from that evangelism book. Afterwards, about five people met for supper @ the Warrigal Square Maccas, and then Charlie dropped me back off home afterwards.
  • Today: woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:25am~
  • Got myself a spoon for breakfast, saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage, bought groceries from the Sunny Park Woolies and had lunch from Top Up, the Korean takeaway.
  • Shelby's minding me from 3:30 till 5:30pm and taking me to choir; excitement: PIG mum's FINALLY letting me join them for dinner coz I groused she didn't lemme attend one two years back; it's be the perfect way to kick off my birthday month! :D
  • Toms: Deb's taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip. Was originally gonna meet Fi, Ciana and Callum for lunch but poor Ciana's ill ... I told Fi I'd check-in with her toms morning and reschedule, if need be.
  • Would be awesome if dad could take us out for dinner toms night together, but he prolly won't ... *sigh*
  • Righteo, dunno if I'll bbl tonight so if not, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: