Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday Post 261c

Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1203. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for today?
    • Now @ 4:48pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 9:08. Promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
    • Woo hoo, 17TH awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am~
    • Got myself a spoon for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then did my daily Bible reading.
    • Got myself a fork for lunch, munched eight yummy dumplings. Usually it's just six but today PIG mum added two more coz I had physio next.
    • At 2pm Tina drove me out to the NAB. Physio today: twenty sit-to-stands, weightshifting, stepping for Erf and about twenty-five single leg pushups on the Tower of Power.
    • Came home, turned off alarm, did a stinky unspeakable and then took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly held the showerhead over my back after I called her back to gimme some facewash, I was all done after 11% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for Tina.
    • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Actually, I saw a packet of Tim Tams and asked Tina to please feed me one but she refused, so I just waited until she'd left before getting myself two. XD Actually, when I put the packet back into the fridge one fell onto the floor but I managed to retrieve it okay, phew. Three Tim Tams, yum! XD
    • Shelby/Shannon's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Pity I'll miss out on our group social, though … was hoping they'd join me for supper (my dinner) but Viv said they'd be around Sunnybank way … anyhow, will ask again when I lave.
    • Toms: 11am torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
    • That's followed by a 1:30pm appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
    • Shelby's coming @ 3:30pm to supervise my shower and then taking me out to choir! What I like about going to choir with Shelby: when choir ends, we just stay in the next room and eat supper until Shelby says it's time to leave. XD
    • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

No comments: