Saturday, March 7, 2020

Sunday Post 307b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 316 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Does Your Wife Know You Love Her? (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's sixteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! I was stuck in that stage where I know I'm awake but I'm not awake enough to know that I've woken and need to relieve myself? XD I did hear PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs, though.
  • At 10:06am I've played one game f Bejeweled lasting 5:53. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When PIG mum came into my room to hit me with the eye goo I used the pot :P once then. She helped me with the bra strap and a tee (since dearest dad was still @ home) then left me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: