Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday Post 327e

Good evening! Firstly, I've logged in my final, final plodding total @ 2500; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'High And Lows' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Reunion'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing events for Monday?
  • Now @ 7:54pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz earlier today the internet was slow, meaning I've actually also played memorable games lasting like 7:03, 7:10 and 8:25!
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps (remember, she seriously only helps with the straps; I'm the one doing the leg lifting, holding leg in place while she positions AFO under leg, placing leg down into brace and bending knee to allow ankle to fall into the bottom of the brace) and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast
I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • (Dunno why the indentation suddenly went funny, but hey. XD
  • Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Suddenly PIG mum says use the loo, turn on the alarm and get into the car, we're going voting!
  • Dunno why PIG mum turns the GPS on, but then doesn't follow it? XD Anyhow, we made it to the voting place.
  • Thanks to the lady who lemme sit @ the table where I handed her my voting card to vote! I was very impressed: she actually brought over this cardboard box that lemme vote in privacy! Then she said "Look, I'm weating a boot, too!" She lifted her leg hgh and I was like, "Wow, your boot's much more hevy-duty than mine! May I ask why you need it? I need mine coz I had a brain injury; can't walk without it." She explained that she had the bottom half of her leg chopped off and was wearing the boot coz she hoped to wear normal shoes again someday, wow!
  • PIG mum tootled us home. Turns out dearest dad had just arrived home for lunch too, meaning she got outta having to turn the alarm off, huh.
  • After getting myself a spoon, lunch was last night's rice leftovers plus one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Actually, I did a stinky unspeakable this morning too! Can't remember if I've noted that down yet. XD
  • David arrived to gimme a physio session. Have I said yet? I couldn't do hydro this week coz I've got my monthlies but HALLELUJAH all public pools have been shut/will be shut by toms arvo and it's nearly Winter, hurrah! :D
  • Physio today: fifteen minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, twenty sit-to-stands, twenty bridges, reaching for both hands and two point kneeling.
  • After he left I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after 13% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle and calling for Tina
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've already managed FIVE posts tonight but Wednesday doesn't arrive for another two days! XD. 


No comments: