Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday Post 327b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Like I said, since I've not left the house today, I doubt I've plodded more than 800 steps. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • When PIG mum got home I immediately relayed Aunty Nga's message to her and asked her to please leave me out a slice of birthday cake for arvo tea like she said she would when I asked her this morning?
  • When dad got home, he IMMEDIATELY nagged me for spending 'too long' but like I told him calmly, I hadn't spent two hours online yet and wasn't getting off till I had! 
  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I logged outta everything, used the loo for one tinkle and sat down to read for another fifty minutes; only Saturdays can I spend a blessed three hours reading~  Thanks to dad who cut me one small slice of birthday cake coz PIG mum didn't; I also poured myself one full mug of milk~
  • Reading finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online; replying birthday greetings now~
  • Toms: ESS has been moved online!
  • Wonder if we'll still go eat lunch @ Maccas, then?
  • Hoping dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else … well, won't see everyone @ church toms! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: