Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Post 321d

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 800, I'll just note down Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's  'Precious Departure', Joni's devotional topic's 'What If?' and writing potential final, final events for Friday?
  • Huge thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival one minute early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. Having logged outta everything already, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice very warm showe for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 15% but just happily fully leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for Kim.
  • When Kim came back I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped my dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was two yummy little pears and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; I reached pg. 275 @ 5:40pm. As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela for about fifty-five minutes while she poked away @ her smartphone and played Farm Heroes.
  • After watching the sports report I used the loo for two more tinkles and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: