Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday Post 317c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1748. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup onion and one yummy chicken drumstick with most of the meat removed. Thankfully dad didn't gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell; over dinner we just discussed the news and after I told him how Deb (literally! XD) saved our butts by finding us toilet paper, dad reassured me that there was still heaps of toilet paper left northside, phew. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I took my bowl over to the sink and slowly and safely walked myself back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, PIG mum's having a MAMMOTH nap; I heard her stir @ 8:35pm but she STILL hasn't come downstairs yet! XD
  • She'd better remember that tonight's my ice cream night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum'll help me up...
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Stress abounds ...
  • Looking forward to my ONE - not half - a lunch, on account that I endured seemingly-useless hydro for PIG mum three days ago.
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm since she doesn't come Saturdays anymore … actually, may need to text her and ask her to come earlier coz Josh has shouted dearest dad and me tickets to see the Roar play toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: