Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Post 327c

Potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! I'm gonna login my plodding total for Tuesday @ 2500 coz I did lotsa walking @ the NAB today with Allex! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:00am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz dad would leave for work about one hour later!
  • Now @ 4:50pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz this morning the internet speed was slow, meaning I've already played memorable games lasting 7:03, 7:10 and 8:23!
  • At 7:50am dad walked considerately silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage, which awoke me for another pot :P trip, after which I spent ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye and left for his hard day's work, I hugged Griddy and happily snored for another before using the pot :P once more. Then I counted numbers till 9:30am, counted fifteen more minutes and then thumped the wall, calling to PIG mum and asking her to please come help me up?
  • She eventually came downstairs, hit me with the eue goo and helped me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with right away since I'd already given myself fifteen more minutes.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, 
     I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

    • (Dunno why the formatting's changed; I can't restore it. XD)
    • That done, I tootle online until PIG mum summons me over to make lunch.
    • After using the loo for one tinkle, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    • For lunch I make myself toasted tuna sandwich with one slice of cheese. I also pour myself one mug of rooibos tea.
    • Tina arrives two minutes late today; I immediately get into her car and she tootles me off to the NAB for physio.
    • When I see Allex I immediately giver her the chocolate coz I dunno will there be NAB physio next week. I also ask her why she spells her name with two "l's" and not the normal way; she replies that she has weird parents. XD
    • Physio today:twenty sit-to-stands, seated reaching for Era, weightbearing for Elf, fifty single leg pushups for Elf and 200m hallway walking.
    • I get the best news ever when I climb back into Tina's car: no physio with Vincent toms!!! :D
    • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. i also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stays after I call her back please for some facewash and keeps the showerhead over my back to keep me warm while I shower, I'm actually all done after 11% but happily lean fully against the side rail and happily water myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
    • After I turn the nice warm water off, I get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle.When Tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Erf's shoelaces and one last when she's washing my glasses for me.
    • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, Tina feeds meon .    yummy pear for arvo tea plus one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; as for Tina, she cleaned the bathroom before sitting and very gently massaging Ela for awhile.
    • Before Tina left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
    • Toms: HALLELUJAH; physio with Vincent has been cancelled!! :D XD
    • Some pest control guy's coming and maybe it's Shelby minding me from 4pm till 6pm? Anyhow, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^; 



No comments: