Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday Post 328d

Good evening! Since I've already logged in my plodding total for today @ 1800, I'll just note down that Joni's devotional topic's 'Exponential Blessings', Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Inheritance Isn't Earned" and continuing tonight's events?
  • At 5:50pm I used the loo for one more tinkle then crashed onto the couch to watch Nine's 6pm bulletin with Carnival - it's the 24TH time I've watched the entire news bulletin this year! :D The most interesting surname I found was 'Nair'.
  • Lol, the parents couldn't wait for me to have dinner, even though the weather forecast was being read when they started without me! XD
  • Dinner tonight: rie, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa lettuce, lotsa carrot and a lil pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I rushed off to the loo once I'd taken my bowl to the sink coz our small group Zoom session was about to start!
  • So hopefully bbl once it ends, else hope everyone has a smashing day toma!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: