Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Wednesday Post 321b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Don't Go There!" Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:05am, I lasted 6:36. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call all the way until 8:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8:20am beginning  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad retucks Shirley and I back into bed, kisses me bye and leaves for his hard day's work, I don't fall back asleep because suddenly @ 8:40am PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs! When she comes to hit me with the eye goo I ask why was she so early and she replies coz the pest control guy's coming @ like 9:45am.
  • She helps me with nothing but the bra strap and then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes. PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps (remember, she seriously only helps with the straps; I'm the one doing the leg lifting, holding leg in place while she positions AFO under leg, placing leg down into brace and bending knee to allow ankle to fall into the bottom of the brace) and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).  Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • At 11:31pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've already played one more memorable game lasting 9:31!
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  •  Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, after lifting the loo lid, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Then I groused @ PIG mum for refusing to wait until after I'd done my number two before emptying the potty, meaning I had to lift one loo lid! She refused coz she said the pest control guy was coming; well, he didn't come until well AFTER I'd plopped online, meaning there had been plenty of time to empty it then, sheesh! >< *sigh*
  • Yet when the old pest control guy came, she was DESPERATE to yap ceaselessly @ him that @ one point she said "And and and and and ..." I could but laugh. XD
  • Anyhow, I've just exceeded the PISSY two hour net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so I'd better finish this post.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture this arvo; PIG mum will be delighted: more yapping opportunity for her. XD
  • Shelby's coming to mind me from 3:30pm till 5:30pm but alas won't be taking me out coz choir has been cancelled. But look on the bright side: I'll get to have dinner with dearest dad tonight!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: