Thursday, April 5, 2012

friday post 84

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1910- steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the blessings of the blood (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's eight. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-sue came last night to take me out to garbo! she's the korean lady who took me to see warhorse when that movie came out!
-so after a quick shower, we were off!
-i pushed sparkless into the library, then settled down with feist's newest book and read happily out aloud quietly until 6:30. sue stayed with me, browsing some fashion mag.
-after sue took me once to the loo, i pushed sparkless and walked to foodcourt.
-sue got KFC with me! she had a flavya wrap combo.
-one more loo trip after dinner (another chance for era to open the tap lotsa, lotsa and lotsa times) then we went to big w to spend that twenty dollar gift card that cass and kim had given me for my birthday.
-i used the money from that card to buy the parents wedding anniversary presents. see, PIG mum has already told me that jo won't be able to find a job for me, and i really don't want to haveta ask PIG mum for more cash when the carer/life coach/support worker/whatever they're called now. :P just to buy them anniversary presents, so i've used the card the amos family gave me for my birthday to buy gifts already. :) never mind their anniversary isn't till the end of august. XD
-another loo trip, then i went and bought a sausage bun from breadtop, but i've just realised, i forgot to eat it this morning! lol, perhaps i've have it for arvo tea when i've finished this post. XD
-sue said i still had several bucks left in the gift card! so back to big w we returned. this time, i picked up this little cute soft toy and two chupa chops~ i've still got like twenty cents left in the card, you know. XD but since the shop doesn't sell anything that cheap, i'll just use it as part of my next purchase from big w.
-but i still had several coins left, so our last stop was maccas for a soft serve. hey, how come they're back down to thirty cents?
-anyways, one last loo trip for me (one last chance for era to open the tap lotsa, lotsa and lotsa times) then sue tootled me home.
-repeat the usual nightly routine, then zzz. :P
-today: i used the pot :P twice last night and once more around 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes until 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, bear bear and i cuddled and had more happy sleepings together, me waking to use the pot :P once more around 10:30am, thinking that PIG mum'll be poking me with "fifteen more minutes" soon.
-instead, i fell back soundly asleep, and it wasn't till midday that PIG mum came and poked me with "oi, are you gonna get up yet?" XD
-after one more pot :P trip and three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-*sigh* before i got my easter eggs, PIG mum chucked some UNHOLY COW @ me. ><"
-then dad came home and took me to see naz for a kebab burger!
-i gave them easter eggs, and told naz that he had to share them with hannah and his aunty, but he just laughed and said, "more for me, coz aunty has diabetes; no chocolate for her!" XD then i told hannah to eat more! and did you know, she's only twenty-two! but she agreed and laughed when i pointed to naz and said "he's lots older, right?" XD
-the parents had hungry jack's; when they were out buying, aunty susan came over, sat down and had a yak to me! she's prolly not going to church tonight, coz she's awfully busy, the poor woman.
-afterwards, dad tootled us home, i went once to the loo (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then plopped online.
-i also had one more loo trip awhile back, after PIG mum smeared my facw with aloe vera.
-tonight: good friday service @ church. i've decided to sing everything, coz easter's an important event in the christian calendar. but nothing i sing will have meaning to it; i'm just singing random words.
-toms: tessa's coming @ 10am! not really sure why CODA won't send anyone over in the arvo to help me with a shower when kyabra will, but hey. i'll just make sure that tess helps me out with a shower toms morning instead. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: