Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wednesday post 99c

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2201. yay, i'm even over two grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol took me once to the loo before she left. she's back next monday, and will be having some kinda cucumber pie for dinner tonight. sounds strange. XD
-like i said @ the end of my previous post, PIG mum demanded poor elf stretch. OUCH. ><
-after that, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod ten minutes on the treadmill. fingers crossed the bloody cramping leaves like, NOW. ><
-when she claimed to plod her own ten, then shook away on the vibrator, i enjoyed thirty minutes on the comfy massage chair. only thing is, my calves REALLY HURT when they're being squeezed!
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, some LING fish (me: BAHAHAHA!! XD), some pork and maybe even a lil chicken. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo afterwards, of course gleefully forcing me to do everything.
-uncle slam's over right now, installing some app onto ipaddy. right now, they're videocalling anna right now.
-anyways, bbl tonight after a loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight and events for tomorrow.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: