Wednesday, April 4, 2012

wednesday post 98b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1700. nice number. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-once we arrived back home, aunty wendy Forced me to walk back inside to the gobbling :P table.
-we gave each other easter eggs! :D not only that, christine gave me this little packet of mango gummy lollies! :D
-once PIG mum left for some shopping somewhere, aunty wendy took me once to the loo for two tinkles then turned on the morning news for me and went to fry me some yummy dumplings for lunch. first though, i ate one plateful of juicy orange and grapes. lol, aunty wendy actually chopped all the heads off the grapes for me!
-with lunch, aunty wendy also made me one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik, which was my first to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, i rang dearest dad, who was @ lutwyche (sp?).
-after aunty wendy took me to the loo once more, i sat and read my book club novel until 1:30pm, when aunty wendy massaged ela for almost one hour.
-she took me once more to the loo before leaving; i tootled online, stopping briefly to allow PIG mum to smear my face with aloe vera.
-carol came slightly early today; after yakking with PIG mum for about ten, maybe fifteen minutes, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was washing/drying my glasses for me.
-hey, fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: