Monday, April 30, 2012

monday post 91c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2750. yeah, now i'm over 2.5 grand, too. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today.
-lol, i thought we could leave for TAFE after that, but sadly not. PIG mum insisted that i stretch poor elf for fifteen minutes first, the less painful stretch. and note, when i say less painful, it still bloody HURTS! ><
-but finally, she tootled me off to TAFE, taking me once to the loo when we arrived.
-class today was speaking practice, about what we did on the weekend. some of the students are okay, but some just actually have no idea whatsoever what they're doing? when i asked sue about that, she said, yes, sadly that was true, but to just try my best with them.
-brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: