Friday, April 27, 2012

friday post 86b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2424 and the new spam count for the week's six. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty lucia arrived around 4pm, she had a long yak to PIG mum before finally Forcing me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got both creamed and aloe Vera-ed! tinkling several more times, aunty lucia rekitted me then Forced me to walk back out to the computer.
-aunty lucia took me once more to the loo then i signed her off. lol, she seems like a very long-winded person; she's still yakking to PIG mum! XD
-i've already said what's happening toms in my previous post, so just hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: