Friday, April 6, 2012

saturday post 86

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1415 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'the blessings of the blood (2)'. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-PIG mum gleefully forced poor em on ages of some stupid exercise, before feeding me dinner. just the usual.
-then i plopped online briefly to record my final plodding total for friday and went once more to the loo before dad tootled us off to church for the good friday service.
-the english service was downstairs, so i went down the stairs then sat on the floor like everyone else, after securing promises that i'd be helped back up.
-i sat beside jacinta, as more people filed in. the youngest was like sam cheung, the oldest was like dora.
-after waiting for wilfreddy and janice to arrive with the music, we did some singing, several people did some bible reading and chris gave a short message. to end, we broke into small groups and janice prayed for us.
-afterwards, dad tootled us home and PIG mum immediately forced me off to bed, despite my protestations that 'twas only 9:25pm and really, i should've been given five more minutes online! ><"
-but repeat the usual nightly routine, then zzz.
-sat: does nature call more often when it's cold? coz, frigging hell, i woke light EIGHT times during the night to use the pot!
-anyways, when tess arrived, she gave me fifteen more minutes (actually, i gave myself fifteen more minutes) then i used the pot :P for just one tinkle, coz i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-tess got me kitted, and we walked over together to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted some toothpaste for me.
-afterwards, tess kindly handed me one mug of water - my first to hold 'incorrectly', then i did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-saturday's are always my best days for lotsa breakfast! tess gave me one bowl of mushroom flavoured two minute noodles (minus the chilli sachet that came with it!), one plateful of yummy fried basmati rice (tess says that's healthier than normal rice) that rodel had cooked, and one mug of tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after enjoying my yummy breakfast, tess massaged ela while i surfed the net with her iphone.
-around midday, she took me once again to the loo and made me one warm mug of milo, sweetened with some honey, my third and last to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then tess cooked me some fried rice for lunch while i tried ringing aunty nga. annie jie jie answered, told me that aunty nga was out working but uncle fung was sleeping coz he'd just come off night shift. she tried to get mickey onto the phone, but the small brat was ignoring me. *wails* XD
-when PIG mum arrived home, tess took me once more to the loo for three tinkles.
-then, oops! PIG mum discovered that tess wasn't meant to work today, coz it's actually a public holiday! XDA
-anyways, after she left, lunch was about half a bowl of tessa's fried rice and lotsa yummy cauliflower. i was very careful to hold my yummy peppermint tea mug 'correctly', although stupid me dropped the teabag and missed out on the chance for sucking it. XD
-after lunch, i read the book club novel for awhile while PIG mum munched her own lunch. it's awfully depressing - the main character's wife, who was imprisoned for dangerous driving causing death, just died herself! ><
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before i plopped online. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-almost forgot! after i'd brushed teeth and used the loo this morning, tess showered me, coz no-one's coming this arvo because of the easter break.
-anyways, i'm off for my naruto fix now. :)
-dunno if i can return online tonight, considering that i'm spending all arvi in front of the computer, so in case i can't:
-it's just church toms, nothing special.combined service, actually.
-and, since it'll end by late morning, i doubt we'll have lunch @ plaza. :(
-but fingers crossed i'll get some visitors toms arvo! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: