Monday, April 30, 2012

monday post 91b

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 1650. yay, i'm over 1.5 grand. :) righteo, events for today
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 8:10am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8:20am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before returning to sleep with bear bear, waking once more to use the pot :P around 9:15am.
-lol, actually, i slept till 11am before getting up! XD
-after using the pot :P once more for one tinkle then just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-my late breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and jam plus one mug of warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-argh, PIG mum's booting me offline. >< fingers crossed i can bbl, else i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online for another day!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: