Monday, April 2, 2012

monday post 88c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3580. yay, i'm over 3.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-i had one tinkle before carol turned off the nice hot water, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.
-carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. huge thanks to erika who'd bought me a muffin-shaped shortcake for arvo tea! lol, @ first, carol and i both presumed 'twas a blueberry muffin, but after i'd taken one bite from it, it all crumbled to pieces! "that's shortcake," i laughed to carol, "not a muffin." i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorectly'.
-after i finished, we didn't watch the news! see, PIG mum had ordered that i start one of the crossword books the cheung family had given me. carol's very smart, @ first, she wanted to try those hard clueless ones, but relented and we did one with clues after i told her i was too dumb to manage one without. XD
-carol started massaging ela @ 5:25pm, painting her shortbread colour with blueberry dots today.
-at 5:55pm, she took me once more to the loo, then i signed her off, saying my thanks and byes.
-i tootled briefly online, until PIG mum awoke from pigland to immediately and gleefully force me offline.
-first i was gleefully forced on 25+ mins of the UQ home exercise program.
-i went to the loo once after that. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-next, she gleefully FORCED :( me toplod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-while she plodded her own twenty, i enjoyed twenty minutes in the massage chair and watched seven's 'zoo unlikely friends' (or sth like that. XD)
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa lettuce, some tomato, some carrot, and several chunks of beef. personally, i'm just glad we're finished with the salmon.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of tomato, potato, carrot and onion soup, after i read the hunger games for just over five minutes while the bowl of soup cooled.
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: