Monday, April 23, 2012

monday post 91b

hello again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2410. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left @ 7:50am, before spending the ten minutes till 8am having  a mostly silent chat to to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-after that, i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep, only nature kept calling hourly! XD
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, for some reason also chucking some unholy cow @ me. ><
-she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, also gleefully FORCING :( me to get the milk before finally letting me sit.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, plus slices of finally ripe banana, yum! i took my drugs :P - one each of fish oil, bilberry, garlic, gingko, vitamin B complex and inner health plus - with one small gulp of water, then drained the rest of the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who both gleefully forced me to dak and un-dak myself coz she was cranky, but i also spent a lil time leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat with percy the saint/angel.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio.
-today was a passive calf stretch and work for ela. best of all, vincent the physio let her grab an easter egg before i left. :)
-argh, >< fingers crossed i can bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: