Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wednesday post 99b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1371. yay, i'm over one grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol came just before 4pm, spent several minutes yakking with PIG mum, then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed myhair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for my arvo tea. i enjoyed the second half of that cheesy garlic naan bread that aunty wendy had brought for me, plus one cup of tea, white and two, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, era placed ela onto the table and said, "please start massaging her when you're ready. i'll just be reading."
-but instead of starting @ 5:25pm like she usually does, carol started @ 5:15pm! meaning ela got painted for forty minutes today;the naan bread colour with tea coloured dots.
-fingers crossed i can bbl; poor elf, PIG mum'sd demanded that i stretch her.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: