Sunday, April 29, 2012

sunday post 92b

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4057. yay, i'm over four grand. :) righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more when dearest dad came and kissed me good morning with "fifteen more minutes." the funny thing was that, five minutes later, PIG mum came and poked me with the same thing! XD
-when PIG mum returned, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with a tiny dab of butter and strawberry jam, plus one mug of warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' whilst both parents were upstairs changing.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, and dad tootled us off to church.
-*sigh* last night 'twas pouring. trust god to clear up the skies this morning. >< meaning dad parked all the way @ the church entrance, then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the little house for bible study, taking me once to the loo when we arrived.
-actually, PIG mum was horrid and refused to get me an armchair to sit in, but i did it myself instead. then i enjoyed complete, utter blessed safety for one hour. :)
-again, there was only aunty a, william, jason and i attending bible study today!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me too the loo once then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the service hall. but she lemme sit in the row closest to the exit! :)
-then bonnie came and sat beside me, and even better, didn't force me to stand for worship!! but i sang the harmony for one song and clapped along for another~
-speaker today wasn't chris lung, but grace lung! she talked about the spirit and sanctification.
-afterwards, bonnie came and asked if my parents could give her and mel a lift to plaza also. aunty winnie came over and told mel to shout me lunch!
-when PIG mum drove us off to plaza, us threesang disney songs. :)
-sadly, horrid PIG mum wouldn't try underground first, so of course there weren't any spots available upstairs. instead, PIG mum dropped us off @ the cinemas, where mel very kindly lemme hold her hand and walk all the way up into the cinemas and down into foodcourt.
-then, mel really did buy me lunch! one yummy bacon deluxe medium meal with an orange juice, and three sachets of 8mL tomato sauce! i poked her into eating a few chips, bonnie flatout refused. XD
-when they left, PIG mum drove me home after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the 4WD.
-back home, i went to the loo once (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) then i plopped online awaiting my visitors.
-janice and belinda came today. :) although, we didn't actually go anywhere, we just yakked played that monopoly card game five times. belinda won thrice, i won twice and poor janice was the clear loser. XD afterwards, we just talked. my arvo tea was one of those mini muffins and half a mug of milk, which of course i held 'incorrectly'.
-when they left, i went once more to the loo and returned online.
-first, i rang leanne and we chatted for like twenty minutes.
-then i started writing this post.
-when PIG mum awoke from pigland, i rang aunty nga. uncle fung answered, saying that aunty nga was out doing sth, but would call us back later.
-actually, that's who PIG mum's yakking with right now. :)
-anyways, dinner should get called soon; aunty a's already arrived for dinner.
-well, fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards, else it's just the stupid TAFE course for me toms, unless i can persuade PIG mum to try and book a torture session for me with vincent the bloody physio toms, coz currently she's got me booked for two consecutive days.
-dinnertime! bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: