Monday, April 23, 2012

monday post 91c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 5232. i don't often pass five grand, but i'll explain why later. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after physio, PIG mum tootled us off to the runcorn hot bread bakery, where we got pork salad rolls plus a 500mL 99% fat free chocolate milk to share. the owner lady came out for a gossip. XD she told us that business had decreased, after the sushi train fatal shooting @ sushi train in warrigal square.
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled me off to TAFE for that stupid volunteer tutoring course.
-today, i worked with this man from burma matching verbs to pictures.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once both before and afterwards.
-back home, i plopped briefly online before carol arrived, precisely @ 4pm.
-after a short yak with PIG mum, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had just one tinkle. carol rekitted me then Forced me to walk out to make my arvo tea. unfortunately, she only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo, meaning @ least this week's been satisfied, yay. :) i also ate one juicy seedless mandarin and drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, carol started massaging ela five minutes earlier than usual, @ 5:20. she says she's having her crumbed fish and an omelette for dinner tonight, and will be back next monday (not wednesday, coz that's a public holiday and i don't get any support then, sadly).
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving promptly @ 6pm. lol, she fed hungry SIX times, instead of the usual three, coz she won't be here on wednesday.
-brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: