Monday, April 16, 2012

monday post 90c

good evening! em's new  plodding total for monday now stands @ 3970. lol, i might crack four grand tonight when i come back with my final, final plodding total for this evening after one more loo trip around 9:15pm! anyways, continuing events?
-i plopped online until carol came slightly early.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted without tinkling again, making me guess i was gonna do another stinky unspeakable.
-but nothing came out, so i called carol, who Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie. sadly, she only allowed one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo, too, meaning this week's been all satisfied, yay. :)
-at 5pm, carol flipped on ten's news, and started massaging ela @ 5:25pm, painting her ... lol, i've forgotten. XD
-at 5:55pm, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes.
-i plopped online for awhile, listening to nine's news, before PIG mum awoke from pigland and immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-first, she demanded i stretch elf's ankle.  argh, does she understand how much PAIN she puts me through whenever she demands i do that?! ><
-after that, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-when i'd finished walking, i went to the loo once. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-but i enjoyed the comfy massage chair while PIG mum claimed to plod her own twenty minutes. we watched australia's got talent; 'twas good!
-dinner afterwards: lol, PIG mum tried to feed me only vegetables! only afterwards, when i asked her how come i could see lotsa yummy, beans, lotsa yummy wombok and lotsa green beans but absolutely no meat, did she give me two absolutely tiny slices of pork! XD
-dinner was spooned down with one warm bowl of carrot, potato, tomato and onion soup. i also took one whole mouthful of a mug of water 'incorrectly'.
-then i returned online. zero thanks to PIG mum who decided watching australia's got talent was more important to her than watching her only severely disabled daughter walk back safely to the computer desk, but hey, the most important thing's that i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall.
-well, i'm gonna use the loo once more soon, then bbl with my final, final plodding total for monday and what's happening toms. cya then~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: