Sunday, April 1, 2012

sunday post 86b

hello again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 1665. yay, i'm over 1.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-before we left for church, i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. when she drove us to church, i closed both eyes and had  a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-for service today, poor em had to stand for SIX songs! >< i sang the harmony for one, while era clapped along for another two.
-speaker today was pastor chris. afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then she tootled us home for lunch. *sigh* just when the church people were having lunch @ plaza, too...  :(
-lunch was the same as last night's dinner: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, some salmon. PIG mum only lemme drink water with that, claiming eft's too fat. XD
-after lunch, i continued writing nanna's letter to her! i've almost finished it; will finish it after dinner tonight, coz PIG mum says she needs to send it by toms @ the latest if it's to arrive on time.
-but i plopped online after awhile for twenty minutes, until kwany and belinda arrived!
-one quick loo trip for me, then we all sat down @ the gobbling :P table.
-firstly, kwany asked me to tell them in detail what presents i'd received for my birthday!
-then, he'd just bought a new game: monopoly u-build! we spent some time figuring how to play that out, kwany also feeding me half a mug of milk - the mug i could hold 'incorrectly' - and one slice of cheese.
-you play until someone gets bankrupt! i thought the game would end fairly soon, coz with my first go, i landed myself in jail. XD but no! the game dragged on and on!
-binda walked behind me once to the loo and back @ 4:30; she explained that she hadn't come to my birthday party last last sunday coz she'd eaten out the past six days before that. and her brother ben's doing an engineering course like her!
-back @ the table, dad placed watermelon and chips in front of us! (the chips expire toms, BTW. XD)we munched happily away~
-but finally, i was bankrupted and the game ended.
-kwany walked behind me once more to the loo, then i walked them both out, saying my thanks and byes. they're both heading home for dinner tonight.
-i plopped back online; dad went out to buy some more milk for me. PIG mum dragged herself up from pigland.
--toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< but if i survive that, we're having lunch with erica @ the rochedale cafe! :D
-carol's coming to shower me in the arvo; will try my best to persuade PIG mum to lemme buy an apple and custard danish for arvo tea. righteo, in case i can't return tonight, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: