Monday, April 23, 2012

tuesday post 85

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1787 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'keep running' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after i get back from toastmasters!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more around 7am, before cuddling dearest bear bear and returning to sleep with him, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 7:45am.
-more happy snorings with bear bear until PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted for today, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to wash face, brush teeth, etc. before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-but yay, the bananas are finally ripe and ready for eating! meaning breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey ever, plus sliced banana. :) i took my drugs :P - one each of the usual - with one gulp of water, then drained the rest of the mug 'incorrectly'.
-before we left, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she chose to that nasally andy hui first, too, when she tootled me off to UQ for physio.
-as usual, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes then she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me with some men's fitness mag when she went to pay margit.
-jacinta came for me with a walkbelt; i held her hand and walked into the gym.
-physio today: passive calf stretch, work for ela, fifteen sit-to-stands and mat work. karen gave me one mug of plain milk to drink afterwards, coz one of the old guys @ the NAB's moving interstate, and today's his last session forever here! but i wailed @ her when she told me she'd bought a hazelnut cake. "but i've a peanut allergy!!!!" ><" XD
-afterwards, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then tootled us off to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant for lunch! era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum got some kinda combination chow mein thing, while i got my usual favourite.
-hey, sue's here now, so bbl tonight after toastmas, okies? but if not, it's ANZAC day toms and i'm spending time with mel and bonnie!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: