Tuesday, April 17, 2012

tuesday post 84b

hello again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2750. righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. once she passed the logan and miles platting roads intersection, i closed both eyes and had mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.  opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for @ least five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-when we arrived @ UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me with mel and bonnie, who'd already arrived!
-jacinta came for me with a walkbelt; i held her hand and walked into the gym.
-physio today: a passive stretch calf, work for ela and some mat work. karen also used me to demonstrate proprioception (or there lackof ><") to the third years that were observing today. then she fed me some birthday chocolate - but it turns out she's been nabbing them frequently! >< never mind, PIG mum promises she'll buy a new pacxk for them to keep feeding me with after these ones are gone. (i'd get cross that karen was stealing them, if not for the fact that she was the one who bought them for me! XD)
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo (just one more chance for me to mourn the real reason for why the glass barriers were installed on level two XD), then i persuaded her 'twas safe to take me to the sushi train for lunch! XD
-we both got our usuals: the tempura udon for PIG mum, and the chicken kaarage udon for me, both drinking green tea. huge thanks to PIG mum who got me the egg sushi roll for arvo tea; i taught her that egg in japanese is 'tamago'.
-PIG mum tootled us home, i went to the loo once (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything).
-unfortunately, instead of plopping online, PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf on ten minutes of ankle exercises.
-but finally, i tootled online for less than 1.5 hours before carol arrived just before 4pm.
-after having a short gossip with PIG mum, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed my two yummy chicken sushi rolls with the little fish of soya sauce, a pear and one mug of tea, white and two, my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, i placed ela onto the table, propped up both legs onto the footstool, then told carol, "please start massaging when you're ready. i'm just gonna read."
-carol started @ 5:25, but only for twenty minutes today and not the usual thirty, coz nature called! ><
-she took me to the loo @ 5:45. i stayed there for four tinkles, but the sneaky woman ran away before i could tell her i was all finished! >< next time, must remember to tell her.
-meaning PIG mum got me out, then gleefully forced poor elf to stretch for fifteen minutes, before gleefully forcing me on lotsa posture, standing and ela exercises.
-i went once more to the loo before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the treadmill for ten minutes. only ten, coz period cramps are still being a pain in the butt. ><
-after that, i enjoyed twenty minutes in the massage chair while PIG mum claimed to plod her own ten. during that time, we watched nine's 'the block'. boring show, if you ask me. XD
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa lettuce and sweet carrot, two mega-thin slices of yummy pork and the same again of BBQ chicken. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup.
-zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who decided that watching australia's got talent was more important to her than watching her severely disabled daughter walk to the loo safely and back. but i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall.
-anyways, i need the loo once more now, so bbl with my final, final plodding total and tomorrow's events soon.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: