Saturday, April 14, 2012

saturday post 86b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1853. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum booted me offline and gleefully forced poor elf to stretch for 14:40. not quite fifteen minutes, coz i was saved by the bell with cathy's arrival. XD
-a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. cathy rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing once under the chair for me, cathy Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was a toastie with only one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-cathy massaged ela and yakked to PIG mum while i completed my bible study homework.
-after i signed her off, cathy took me once to the loo and changed me for tonight!
-pole's coming in five minutes to drive me to springwood/wherever the dinner's tonight!
-righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: