Friday, April 20, 2012

friday post 85b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2273. righteo, continuing today's events?
-back home, i went to the loo once before plopping online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-when aunty lucia arrived, she spent ages yakking to PIG mum before Forcing me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed and aloe veraed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed my yummy garlic stick that i'd bought from breadtop last night and drank one mug of milk 'incorrectly'.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo.
-actually, she didn't leave! aunty lucia arrived @ 3:37pm, but gas bagged with PIG mum until 5:20pm before finally leaving! XD
-and i received a letter from nana! :D she's doing much better after her operation. :) i'll prolly write her a nice long letter toms, if i remember to ask PIG mum to please leave a notebook out for me.
-toms: tessa's coming @ 10am and cathy @ 4pm. must ask her where she was last night. and wonder if i can get PIG mum to please buy a sausage bun for me for arvo tea toms?
-also, there's some SHINE evangelical movie night thing happening toms night. dunno if i'm attending; will let the parents decide. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend! me going for my naruto fix now~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: