Wednesday, April 4, 2012

thursday post 85

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2642 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'prejudice' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES MINUTES online after cathy/whoever's taking me out to garbo arrives!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer. >< anyways, today's events?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, and woke both parents! see, i heard someone thudding around upstairs, saw 'twas 2am already, and called, "gee whiz, mum! it's 2am, are you really STILL studying?!" then dad wandered in! dunno what he was doing, but after he left, PIG mum's sleepy voice called back downstairs, "what? i was sleeping ..." XD
-anyways, i used the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for work, before spending the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, bear bear and i cuddled and had more happy sleepings together, me waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when fifteen minutes was up, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen for breakfast.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever, plus some finally ripe, yummy sliced banana. PIG mum also popped me some drugs :P - one each of fish oil, cranberry, bilberry and vitamin B cmplex, which i sawllowed with one gulp of water, mug held 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the siderail and finished my chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the car.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to guy sebastian's 'just as i am' disc all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to the good health medical centre for pincushion practice.
-hey, sue's here now, so just quickly: after pincushion practice, we had lunch with mr. hall for my belated birthday @ toscani's! i had a delicious chicken club burger with a malted chocolate milkshake, while PIG mum had fish and chips. we just yakked the time away. :)
-after PIG mum tootled us home, i went once to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) then i plopped online.
-originally, i was owed fifty-five minutes online, but then someone from MBF? can't remember. something, rang and i answered his phone survey.
-toms: good friday! public holiday! i presume we're going to church toms night, but coz nothing's happening toms, i'm just gonna sleep until like 5pm. XD righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: