Sunday, April 15, 2012

monday post 90

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2346 steps today; secondly, TQWFT topic's 'sharing your dream (1)' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am this morning, and after a pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes until 6:15am having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, cuddling bear bear, i returned to sleep with him, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:50am.
-that was followed with more happy snorings cuddling bear bear and two more pot :P trips, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, before PIG mum got me kitted for today then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-thanks to PIG mum who made yummy eggy chocolate porridge. :) she also ripped one slice of toast into the bowl for me, and gave me 2/3 of that cathay travel mug of milk.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and finished my chat to percy the saint/angel quietly.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, too. which reminds me, when i've the time, i must try and find him on youtube! i'm certain he'd have several songs there~
-hey, carol's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies! otherwise it's just UQ physio for me around 10:30am and carol coming back to shower me toms arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: