Sunday, April 22, 2012

sunday post 91c

hello again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3326. righteo, continuing today's events?
-OMG, for service, again i didn't haveta stand for worship! everyone else stood for three songs; i sang the harmony for one and clapped along for another.
-speaker today was uncle chong, and the difference was that we had communion BEFORE, not after, his sermon!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled us off to plaza for lunch with lee.
-again, surprise, naz and hannah were working! meaning i got a burger from naz. PIG mum and i also shared a 500mL lipton's lemon iced tea.
-when PIG mum tootled us home, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm lotsa times @ least, holding each for a count of five.
-back home, did i use the loo? lol, i've forgotten. XD but anyways, i plopped online till kwany and pole arrived!
-well, the despicable me2 trailer's finally outta my head, because pole put ANOTHER song to replace it!! XDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4
-anyways, after pole walked behind me to the loo once, kwany drove us out for arvo tea!
-first, though, pole got us coffee buns from papa rotti  and drinks ( small choc milk for me) @ warrigal square.
-at first, kwany drove us to underwood park but there must've been some function happening there today, coz the place was chuckabloc!
-instead, pole suggested we head back to 'our' park, meaning, the park on her street. XD
-kwany got out my picnic chair, and pole walked behind me to this shade with a table and bench.
-we sat, munched our buns, yummy drinks and yakked away. kwany kept laughing that i had that stupid song stuck inside my head, and i kept yelling @ pole, who just giggled. XD
-time to leave, pole walked behind me back to kwany's car and he tootled me back home.
-saying my thanks and byes to them, i headed into the bathroom, only to have PIG mum demand i shower. >< poor ela, she got forced to scrub various body parts like forty times. :(
-after drying and rekitting myself, (PIG mum helped somewhat with my footwear, although not entirely), i returned online until lee and aunty a arrived for dinner.
-when dinner was called, i took myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table.
-dinner was rice tonight, lotsa little tong vegetable, some barramundi and four delicious but small chunks of chicken, which i of course saved for last. dinner was washed down with a plastic wineglass of orange juice; see, we were celebrating Queensland roar's A-league premiership victory! :D
-i returned online, leaving the parents, lee and aunty a to yak away.
-anyways, should come back with my final, final plodding total and events for toms after one last loo trip. cya then.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: