Friday, April 27, 2012

saturday post 88

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 908 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'your bible-read it every day (3)' and thirdly, i'm still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after cathy/whoever comes to shower me leaves!!! but hopefully, she'll be long-winded enough to keep dad/PIG mum yakking till 4:07pm. XD anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
-after the usual dinner and a loo trip, dad tootled me off for SHINE fellowship.
-turns out we were in the main hall coz the UFers had taken the little room for hotpot!
-about twelve people attended last night, but both smoky and vicky were absent!
-kathy started by asking who knew the fruits of the spirit, and @ her request, i recited them for everyone twice. then she handed out sticky notes, and said to write one fruit we had (i wrote love), stick it on our left hand, then write one fruit we wanted (i wrote joy) and stick it on right hand. then we went around sharing what we'd written and why.
-worship last night was sung from some 'rejoice' song hymn book.  i sang the harmony for the english song.
-afterwards, we split into groups for praying. i prayed with thomas, claudia and dr. dr. tai.
-when prayer was finished, i asked dr. dr. tai to please go with me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-back in the main hall, dr. dr. tai led claudia and i on a bible study of when jesus turned water into wine and when he chucked a spac attack and destroyed the temple courts. i asked dr. dr. tai wasn't it sinning to lose your temper like that, but she explained to me that righteous anger wasn't a sin.
-thomas wrapped up, then horace passed around these mochi (sp?) sweets he'd gotten from japan! i chewed two, dad took one, before tootling us home, where horrid PIG mum refused to gimme half a mug of milk before bed. ><
-today: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when PIG mum left to attend her course thing @ 7:45am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7:55am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before returning to sleep with bear bear, waking once more to use the pot :P around 9:15am.
-after tess arrived, i gave myself fifteen more minutes then swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, calling for tess. she got me kitted, then we walked arm-in-arm over to the bathroom. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste and also brought me one mug of water - my first to hold 'incorrectly', then i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before i linked arms with tess and we walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-thanks to dad who fried yummy chicken omelette for breakfast, and thanks to tess who added one slice of cheese into the sandwich for me. she also made me a cup of tea, white and two, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-tessa also got me to ring rodel and ask him to bring us some bread from breadtop! but he refused, saying he was too 'sore'.
-after i finished eating breakfast, i surfed the net with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for fifty-five minutes.
-at midday, she took me once to the loo for two tinkles while she went and made me one mug of warm milo sweetened with some honey, my third mug to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when tess went and cooked me some fried rice for lunch, i rang aunties lai and nga. i chatted with aunty lai for about eight minutes, but when i rang aunty nga annie jie jie answered, saying they'd all (meaning her, uncle fung and little mickey pig) gone out to maccas for breakfast!
-i got tess to massage ela for five more minutes, then she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before running off before dad returned home, saying 'twas already 1pm.
-dad arrived home just when she left, griping @ me that the heaped half-bowl of fried rice that tess had given me was somehow 'too much'. >< well, i'm aware that dad usually only likes to gimmee 1/3 a bowl. *sigh* @ least there was lotsa yummy broccoli.
-after lunch was washed down with half a mug of green mint tea (i'm presuming dad drank the first half himself), i made my way slowly and safely to the 4WD.
-dad tootled us down to warrigal road state school to vote; thankfully, he said i could use sparkless coz of the wet and slippery weather.
-lol, i voted for the first name i saw stuck on the signs stuck around the school. XD dunno who dad voted for!
-hey, cathy's here now, and tonight, we're off to dora and jono's wedding reception! toms is just church, hopefully baulbasaur and mel will have lunch with me toms @ plaza afterwards and that i'll get some visitors toms arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: